The Company: WDDC is a dynamic company distributing products to Veterinarians across Western Canada since 1983. We are seeking a permanent full-time Client Services Representative to join our team. This individual will provide in clinic & virtual support to the staff and owners within veterinary hospitals located in Manitoba and Northern Ontario. Ideally, the candidate will reside in Winnipeg, MB as that is where the majority of our members reside. This position does not require the selling of products, it is strictly education and support within veterinary hospitals.
• Advise veterinary practices about the services and benefits of being a member of Western Drug Distribution Center.
• Develop new and maintain existing relationships with veterinary hospitals located across Manitoba and into regions of Northern Ontario.
• Plan efficient territory on-site visits for over 160 active veterinary practices within the territory. This position will include highway travel and some overnight stays.
• Educate veterinary hospital staff on efficient and effective ways to manage their inventory, client education, and order fulfillment practices.
• Create strategies for clinics to promote their practices and gain advantages from our complementary tools and programs.
• Prepare presentations to promote our services and programs including electronic ordering, eCommerce tools, and website training.
• Participate in veterinary and RVT conferences, or in-house training within the province of Manitoba and in Edmonton at the head office.
• Have a solid understanding of Veterinary clinic practice management systems such as Cornerstone, Avimark, Impromed, Evet, NEO & EzyVet.
• Be proficient in using virtual meeting platforms to conduct educational sessions for hospitals within the territory.
• Work closely with internal departments within WDDC head office as well as with the other external Client Services representatives.
• Review sales reports and act on business opportunities where required.
• Previous experience in the veterinary industry with knowledge about the inner workings of a veterinary practice. Preferably experience with making personal visits to veterinary clinics.
• Related College Diploma or technical institute designation within the industry, is a definite asset
• Possess a firm understanding and expertise with MS Office, email, and web based applications
• Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and comprehend technical programs.
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) being especially competent in detailing the clinic visits for management review.
• Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to identify and prioritize the most critical requests.
• Current Criminal Reference Check
• Valid driver’s license and reliable (newer) transportation
JOB TYPE: Full-time salary position
BENEFITS: Extended health care • Life insurance • Short & long term disability • Health spending • RRSP matching • car allowance • cell phone and internet costs covered
SCHEDULE: Typically, Monday to Friday. Applicant should be prepared to experience extended days with travel, some overnight stays, and attendance to conferences that could fall on an evening or weekend.
Send resume to [email protected] (no phone calls please)
SUBJECT LINE to Read Resume for MANITOBA REP POSITION
Ad expires: January 17, 2023